Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Planting peppers - finally!

Warm Enough

I got home form work tonight and decided it was finally warm enough outside to plant my peppers!  I have been wanting to get them out for sometime now - several of them have died in the pots (turns out they were too wet and rotted off!)   I prepped the last raised bed and planted most of the pepper plants that I had (there are a couple left - may be needed as replacements.)  I put a total of 18 pepper plants out.  While I was at it I also put out 4 of the Jerusalem Artichokes that I am trying this year.  I am going to put some out up at the farm too.  Just an experiment.

Here are some pics:

The final raised bed!  The Peppers are in!





See the artichokes?   Meh - bad picture.  See the video!

And here is the video which I will use to remember which plants are which! I wish I had done this last year - I lost track of a lot of plants last year!  Remember: Good record keeping makes planning easier!



No comments:

Post a Comment