Sunday, February 8, 2015

Another "all woodshed" weekend

Woodshed progress


I am getting as tired working on this thing as anyone who is reading this is tired of reading this, I bet!

Well, here are some pictures of this past weekends progress:

2 of 3 walls are now up!

I even have the corner "trimmed"

The back wall from the outside. also showing the roof extensions

A better view of the roof extensions.  Added about a foot to the overhang.  I am thinking of building a soffit for extra support and stiffening.

Another view of the inside corner.
Its near done now.  I need to put some roof extensions on the top, but they wont be as hard as the lower extensions (I hope).  The top roof extensions overlap the top of the sheet metal that is already there.  The bottom extensions went underneath the existing sheet metal.

I am considering putting doors on this thing now.  Maybe not right away though.  I need to get the firewood moved and need to get moving on the tree training and trimming (before Spring gets rolling!)

No comments:

Post a Comment