Wednesday, December 10, 2014

New wine bottles!



Maryland Homebrew


I finally got to go to the local wine supply house - its Maryland Homebrew and they have a great selection and good prices on many items.   I picked up a couple of cases of real champagne bottles and some more plastic stoppers and wire hoods so that I can pop up to the farm and fix my perry problems before it ferments too much (I hope).  While I was there I also picked up some wine labels and star-san.  Also, they have a distillation section that has the still that I have been attracted to lately!  the guy working there said that they do submit their still sales to the ATF, but since I am not actually  planing on using it at my residence, they can have my address!  I was surprised that it was the ATF and not the Maryland authority - but maybe the guy misspoke?   I will find out more before I purchase (if I purchase).


Cheese inoculates and yeasts!

The yeasts are cheaper then I have been getting online!

more cheese inoculates

various chemicals used for cheese making

more cheese making chems

Yogurt making supplies

they even sell mother for vinegar!

and mother for red-wine vinegar!  I didn't even know there was a difference!

Cheese making stuff

more cheese making stuff

The room with the distillation equipment!  See the turbo-500?  That's the one I am really hyped up on.


New wine label!


I am getting ready to go to a friends holiday party this weekend and want to take him a present of some of my wine. I want it to look spiffy so I tried some of the new labels I got today.  Here are some pictures of my new labels!







No comments:

Post a Comment