Sunday, December 17, 2017

Vacation update


It's been cold...


And of course I did not empty these water tanks for it got cold!  I am hoping we will get a warm spurt of weather and let me drain these before they freeze solid and rupture the tanks, if they aren't already damaged.



 





 Everything is chipped!

 I have chipped up all of the old wood scraps!  Yayyy!  That's quite a pile of chips.





 Some "trimming" opportunities exist...

 
There are some dangerous widowmakers along the edge of my property and along my field.  I will have to think on how to address these.  Ladder?  Climb with rope? Ugh.





There is a significantly large limb caught up in that tree!  Delightful







This is just a panoramic view from the top of my field looking out over the valley.



























 Wood chipper Modifications

 The chipper feed roller control bar broke off again.  I decided to "re-engineer" the components so that all of the torque is not put on a small piece of metal.  This looks like crap but it worked!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment