Monday, March 17, 2014

A few pictures from around the "farm" in early spring


Here are some pictures from the farm, just for record keeping!

Sunrise!




"Mackerel Skies, never lies!"
I think this is an indicator for snow - or something...


I love this one!

Some vetch getting green!


I think I will call this "Lake Walipini"!  lol









I wonder how long this will last...

My extended trench!

A shot of the gable vent that is a great place for the bees to nest.  I tore this out but didn't get the vent refurbished before the snow.  Now its covered with a piece of plywood until I can get the time to figure out what to do.

New motion sensing porch light!

Close up of the vent.  Its in rough shape.  Maybe I should just buy a prefabricated vent - times getting close for planting season!

No comments:

Post a Comment